You will learn how to apply and get Australia visa approved fast in this article. Also, documents required for successful visa application are outlined herein.
If you wish to migrate to Australia, whether for business purpose, tourism, work, education and others. Then getting visa approval is the most important step to take.
There is no doubt that Australia is among the most beautiful places to be, so your intention to go there is not surprising.
Anyway, you are to decide the kind of visa you need to migrate to Australia. If it is a tourist destination, the embassy should not doubt that you are going to visit the country for this purpose. Yes, visas can be tourist, guest, student, transit, business, work, wife, bride, etc.
Types of Australia Visa
The following are types of Australia Visa Available;
1. Visitor Visa (Tourist)
This visa is designed for those wishing to visit Australia for recreation, vacation, or visiting family and friends. It can also be used to stay in Australia for up to 3 months.
2. Guest Visa (Business trip)
This is meant for business trips to Australia like attending conferences, business meetings and conducting negotiations. It cannot be used to perform any work and provide services to an Australian organization, or to sell goods/services.
This visa allows students to study in Australia, including attending English courses and short-term courses for up to 3 months.
3. Temporary Work (Short Term Activity)
This visa is designed for temporary work in Australia or travel by invitation to an event to conduct business.
4. Transit Visa
This is for passengers in transit through Australia with a stay of fewer than 72 hours.
5. Medical Treatment Visa
You could get this visa when you have medical treatment in Australia. It may be organ donors who support a person in need of medical care. You can also apply for this visa if you are in Australia, are over 50 years of age and have been waived for a permanent visa on health grounds only.
You can checkout other Visa Types on Australia Homeaffairs Website.
Required Documents for Australia Visa Application
To get an Australian visa approved fast, you will need to prepare ahead by getting these documents ready. They will be needed during the application and approval stages.
- A photocopy of the personal data page of a valid foreign passport.
- Studio quality visa photo.
- Photocopy of the personal data page of the civil passport.
- Confirmation of your previous international travel: all completed pages of the passport (visas, stamps, marks). When submitting online, a copy of the passport must be uploaded in one document in PDF format.
- Confirmation of the availability of funds, in the form of a bank statement. Cash and credit cards are not proof.
- Proof of your source of income:
- Certificate from the employer indicating the period of employment, position and salary, as well as the duration of paid leave.
- Documents confirming the registration of your organization, its current activities and profits, if you have your own business
- Documents confirming ownership
- For pupils and students: letter from school or university confirming your student status and approved period of absence.
- If you are visiting a relative or friend in Australia, then see the documents below;
- Copy of identity document: photocopy of the inviting person’s passport/driver’s license.
- A signed statement from the inviter, specifying the degree of financial support and proof of the inviter’s income (salary receipts, bank statement) if the inviter pays for your trip and stay in Australia
- Below are the documents needed for applicants under the age of 18;
- Notarized copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Personal data page (with photo and signature) of the passport of the parent who does not travel.
- Completed Form 1229 OR notarized written permission to travel to Australia from a parent who is not travelling.
- In case a minor child is travelling unaccompanied, a completed Form 1229 from both parents OR notarized written permission to travel to Australia from both parents, as well as personal data pages of the parents’ passports.
- If you are over 75 years old, you must provide health insurance for the entire period of your planned stay in Australia. You may also be referred for a medical examination by an accredited doctor.
How to Apply and Get Australian Visa Approved Fast
Having gone through the required documents that we have stated above, it is time to put you through Australia visa application and approval process. You should go through them below;
- You fill the online visa application form at Australia Department of Home Affairs Website.
- Upload your data and the required documents as discussed earlier.
- Book an appointment with any TLScontact that is very close to you. You can search through the TLScontact official website.
- Go ahead to get your biometrics captured; this can be done at the TLScontact office that you booked an appointment with.
- Submit your online application and pay your visa application fee. Your payment can be done using PayPal or master debit/credit card.
- After this is done, you will receive a Transaction Reference Number (TRN) which will help you keep track of application progress.
- Book your interview appointment; this can be done on the TLScontact official website.
NOTE: Visa to Australia waiting period is within 5-20 working days. If a medical examination is required, then it increases to 4-5 weeks. A transit visa is issued faster: from 1 day to 2 weeks.
Getting Australia Visa Approved Faster
A visa to Australia on your own is easy to get, but it is still much easier to contact a travel agency, where employees already have extensive experience in this kind of tasks, so they will do everything much faster.
Please note that a decision on a visa can only be made based on the documents provided with the application, without requesting additional information from the Embassy.
You can also checkout USA Work Permit Application Guide.
Now that you learnt how to apply a get Australian visa approved fast, why not share with your colleagues online too. It will assist them in their application process too.
Meanwhile, you can let us know what you think about migrating to Australia and applying for the visa in the comment section below.