This contains elaborate list of Harvard University Scholarships and application process. These scholarships are available for international students.
No doubt, US is undeniably one of the most powerful nations in the world where you will find some of the most prestigious universities.
Whereby, the Harvard University scholarships and fellowships might be your best bet when it comes to studying in the United States. This university offers quite a good number of scholarship and fellowship programs for students around the world.
Among these scholarships and fellowships would be shown to you in this article today. Therefore you should stay close to this platform.
Top Harvard University Scholarships and Fellowships
Our team has made a compilation of some of the top scholarship and fellowship programs at Harvard University that you can apply for and every other information you need to know about them. So check them out below!
1. Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Harvard University
The Boustany Foundation MBA is one of the top business programs in the world taught at one of the world’s best universities. It is awarded once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
- You will get financial assistance of about US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) for tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation costs are related to the internship.
The next scholarship will be awarded for the class starting in fall.
If you intend applying for the Boustany Foundation scholarship, you must possess a very impressive academic background.
Although there has been news around that this scholarship favours the Lebanese descents the most but that does not affect the fact that the scholarship can be awarded to applicants from any nation.
Applicants can only apply for the scholarship after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your resume with a photo, GMAT scores and an acceptance letter from the university to email@example.com.
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. A candidate will then receive the scholarship.
Deadline for submission of scholarship application is on 31st May 2023. The scholarship will be award in June, 2023.
2. Harvard University Environmental Fellowship Program
The Harvard University’s Center for the Environment has established the Environmental Fellows program to enable recent PhD graduates to leverage the university resources to solve a lot of environmental problems.
This program requires you to work for two years with Harvard faculty members in all schools and departments which will help you gain a lot of knowledge and experience.
- This scholarship offers you a salary of $80,000 per year.
- You will be granted an employee health insurance.
- Scholarship awardees will get $2,500 reimbursement to cover their relocation expenses.
- Also, you will get $2,500 which will cover your travelling and other expenses.
To be eligible for this environmental fellowship program, the following has to be considered!
- Environmental fellows are awarded to anybody with a doctorate.
- Your academic and professional success together with your potential contribution to research or practice.
- Harvard graduates and PhD holders are also eligible for the scholarship, provided that the Harvard University directed them to do so.
- You are advised that you engage yourself with interdisciplinary research projects. Meanwhile, this is not by anyway compulsory.
- The host faculty member must show some commitment to the proposed project.
- You must be present for their interview where you can discuss your proposal.
All successful applicants are expected to be recommended by their proposed host. Each applicant’s host must submit a letter of support (maximum two pages) to the selection committee detailing the level of commitment to the research and the applicant.
Harvard faculty members are often approached by many applicants. Some faculty members conduct their selection process to identify one or two candidates to recommend to the selection committee.
Meanwhile, applicants who are unfamiliar with Harvard faculty members are likely to find many potential hosts. Any faculty member from any discipline can potentially serve as a host, whether or not the host has previous experience in environmental research or the Center.
Application for this scholarship is currently closed. It will reopen in September, 2022.
For further enquiries on this scholarship, contact the HUCE Managing Director, Jim Clem, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Harvard University Radcliff Scholarship for International Students
The Harvard University Radcliff Fellowship is available to support the work of 50 fellows each year in the humanities, sciences, arts, and social sciences. Meanwhile, these fellows must be exceptional writers, scholars, artists, intellectuals, practitioners and professional in their fields.
- You will be awarded a cash prize worth $78,000
- Additional $5,000 will be given for your project expenses.
- Candidates must demonstrate an extraordinary level of achievement in their chosen fields.
- Fellows must be free from their usual commitments to be able to devote themselves fully to the work described in their proposal.
If you are interested in this Harvard University Radcliff scholarship, kindly visit the scholarship application page at radcliffe.onlineapplicationportal.com and apply.
Application for this scholarship has closed. The next phase of application will commence in Spring 2022 for 2023 – 2024 session.
4. Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students at Harvard University
The Harvard university scholarship for international students is established to remove any financial barrier that is preventing any exceptional international student from enjoying quality education.
- Fully Funded – A candidate who earns lower than $65,000 would be allowed to study at Harvard University without paying a dime. All the school expenses would be covered by the school.
- A family whose income is in between $65,000 to $150,000 would earn is only required to pay 0% to 10% of the school expenses. This depends on family financial circumstance.
- A family whose income is over $150,000 would be required to pay more than 10% of the school expenses.
- You must be proficient in the English language but not compulsory for international students.
- $75 application fee
- You will be required to submit your senior year school report.
- You should take at least two SAT subject test which is optional.
- You should take either ACT or SAT.
- Fill the common application form Common application and Coalition for College
- Write the Harvard required essays.
- Submit the required documents.
Deadlines are usually one of these dates 1st of November, 15th of December and 2nd of January.
You may also wish to checkout International Scholarships at University of Toronto.
Harvard University is one of the best institutions to study. So ensure you use these scholarships and fellowships as an opportunity for you.
You can share this piece with other scholars online searching for the Harvard University scholarships and fellowships. Meanwhile, you should not forget to share your thoughts below. Thanks.